The Chicago Quality Assurance Association, the Chicago Chapter of the QAI Global Institute is a nonprofit professional organization that was established in 1984 to promote quality principles and practices within Chicago-area companies. CQAA provides a forum for information professionals to present and discuss quality and process management within information systems, technology, and services.
- Provide a variety of educational opportunities in the Chicago area for quality professionals and other advocates of quality
- Facilitate networking and the exchange of ideas among quality, process management and information technology professionals
- Sponsor presentations on quality and related topics by experts and by members
- Foster professional certifications through access to examinations held in the Chicago area
- Provide an opportunity to earn recertification credits towards professional certifications through membership and attendance at educational programs
- Maintain lines of communication with other professional associations and foster cooperative activities of common interest